- New York
Our client is a creative digital agency that is currently seeking an experienced Project Manager to join its team, managing a vast array of clients within the financial services industry. The Project Manager will oversee projects seamlessly from inception to completion as well as interfacing directly with clients. This is an excellent opportunity for the qualified candidate to manage the entire scope of the creative development process.
- Assists in establishing and managing scope of project, schedule, deliverables, budget, and resources
- Ensures that project keeps moving and remains on schedule through status reports, meeting notes, and assignment lists
- Leads meetings and conference calls and often serves as client interface, communicating agency strategy/ideas and successfully managing expectations
- Has a solid understanding of and is able to communicate project issues and potential solutions to client and internal team
- Utilizes members of account team at appropriate times to ensure project success
- Strives for impeccable work and is invested in the client’s success
- 4+ years of project management experience in a client service environment
- Experience in interactive industry required
- Experience working with clients within the financial services industry preferred.
- Solid understanding of project management roles and responsibilities and knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, and Project)
- Ability to interface with clients and guide a team internally, clearly and consistently communicating project status to both client and team
- Solid understanding of the lifecycle of web development
- Accurately forecasts timing and budget across a range of projects
- Identifies and handles project risks and manages quality control
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.