- New York
Our client is a successful digitally based advertising agency located in New York City. Due to company growth, they are looking to hire a Business Development associate. This role includes a strong emphasis on building relationships and growing online media partnerships through marketing and sales skills. Candidate will work alongside the media buying, advertising sales, account management and marketing teams, and in doing so will have a direct impact on the success of the clients’ media campaigns. In addition to negotiating and developing campaign placements, the candidate will be actively striving to further team and company growth by identifying new areas of opportunity. This position is ideal for a hands-on self-starter who is able to manage and prioritize multiple client projects successfully.
- Prospecting and contacting online media properties and negotiating campaign placements.
- High level business development with leading online media publishers.
- Attending meetings with media partners and representing our company at industry conferences.
- Management of existing accounts for up sell and renewal. This includes pre and post sale follow up, as well as assembling presentations, research, and general contact management.
- Develop and manage affiliate and online media partnerships
- 1-4 years of experience in sales and / or marketing support, preferably at an ad agency or media company
- BA / BS degree in Communications, Marketing, Business Administration, Public Relations or other related fields
- Excellent interpersonal skills -Detailed oriented with excellent time management and organizational skills Strong proficiency with computers, especially Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Strong written and analytical skills
Please attach your resume in a Microsoft Word document.